Remote instruction & student services through Fall 2020.
SRJC COVID-19 STUDENT EMERGENCY GRANT
As a result of the federal CARES Act, #SRJC will receive nearly $3 million to be provided directly as emergency aid to students. These funds are intended to help cover expenses related to the coronavirus crisis for students in need. Info, requirements and application here.
Click here for SERVICES FOR UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES OFFERS FREE REMOTE MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS. Click here.
If you need a laptop for your SRJC class, you may request one here.
PLEASE CLICK HERE
The SRJC Southwest Santa Rosa Center, Student Services Office staff is now available to assist you remotely with the following services and information:
- Assistance with online admissions application (internet)
- Registration for classes
- Counseling appointments
- Class schedule information
- Any other information or questions related to the college
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 707-527-4229.
Remote instruction begins on or after March 30th. Your instructor will contact you, once the format of your remote class has been determined.
If you have any questions related to your classes, please email your instructor. In case you do not know your instructor’s email, please contact the SWC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-527-4229.
Remote Service Hours:
Santa Rosa Junior College Southwest Santa Rosa Center
Physical address: 950 S. Wright Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Mailing address: 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Manager, Southwest Santa Rosa Center
- Free non credit English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- College Skills (GED or Hi-SET Preparation Classes)
- Community Education (Spanish Classes)
- Spanish Literacy Classes
- Basic Computer Classes for English learners
- Older Adult Classes (i.e. arts and crafts, computer)
- Adult Education Classes
Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30 am and 6:00-9:00 pm
How to Register
- Submit an SRJC admissions application at www.santarosa.edu/apply or visit our office.
- Obtain a Student Identification Number (SID).
- Schedule an appointment for an orientation. (For ESL classes also schedule an appointment for an assessment test and obtain your placement results.)
- Enroll in a class online through your student portal or in person in our office.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to create an education plan.
Assessment Schedule for ESL classes
At present no assessment tests are scheduled.